Proper RDM planning before, during, and after your project will save you time in the long run. Leaving RDM decisions to be made later ad hoc and on-the-fly may result in losses of time and money. Besides which there are many more benefits of, and requirements for proper RDM planning.
Before Project Start
- Review metadata options, and view the deposit page for the HKU Scholars Hub
- Review the HKU Scholars Hub Depositor's Agreement, and Takedown Policy
- Perhaps you need to anonymize or redact your data before sharing?
- Deposit your dataset in the HKU Scholars Hub.
- If you have created data which may have commercial value, please consult Versitech, or the Technology Transfer Office.