The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Song, You-qiang
- Associate Professor
- Understanding the molecular basis of human complex diseases
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.
- Sep 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Jun 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).