The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Zhu, Huachen
- Associate Professor
- Discovery of novel virus species and unknown virome in animals and humans;
- Ecology and evolution of emerging RNA viruses;
- Molecular basis of the pathogenicity and transmissibility of influenza viruses;
- Next generation sequencing and its applications in the study of emerging infectious diseases;
- Oncolytic viruses and virotherapy.
- Mar 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.