If you do not see your publications here, please note:
- We receive data from HKU's Research Output System (ROS), after you or your people enter data there. If you have entered, or are going to enter data into ROS, we do not want to enter them manually into the Hub, as it will create duplicates. When entering data into ROS, please remember to include the DOI or ISBN. It will help us match on outside sources, dedup, and bring in cleaner data than ROS supplies.
- If you are NOT going to enter publication data into ROS, or if you have publications from before your time at HKU, please put them into an EndNote file and send to us, firstname.lastname@example.org. It will allow us to enter in batch. HKU has a site license for EndNote. You may google for "endnote@hku". HKU Libraries can instruct on Endnote, either in class or one on one, http://lib.hku.hk/general/help.html
- You may log into your ResearcherPage with your HKU Portal, and use the "Manage Publications" entry on the green left side menu, to unlink publications from your ResearcherPage, or, select a few to appear in a new box, "Selected Publications".
- Some people did not want them, so we turned it off. If you want them to appear here, please write to the address below, and tell us!
- Please send to us at address below, and we will add a biography section to your page. It could also hold jpeg or gif images.
- Similar for "Professional Qualifications"
- Did you remember to claim your ORCID account? If not, you cannot use it with publishers. And, although we loaded publications into it, they won't appear there until you claim it.