Dr Huang, Mingxin 黃明欣
- Plastic deformation behaviour of Twinning Induced Plasticity Steels for automotive applications
- Eutectic Fe-Ti alloys for high temperature applications
- Mechanical properties of ultrafine grained and nanostructured metals
- Recrystallization Induced Plasticity (RIP) effects in ferrite and austenite
- Nanoindentation induced martensitic transformation in a Fe-5Mn-0.2C
- TRIP steel
Dr. Huang obtained his BSc in Engineering Mechanics and MSc in Solid Mechanics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) in 2002 and 2004, respectively. Then he moved to The Netherlands and earned his PhD in Materials Science from Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in 2008. After the PhD study, he was employed as a researcher at the global research centre of ArcelorMittal (the largest steel company in the world) in Maizieres-les-Metz, France. Dr. Huang joined HKU in Sept 2010 as an assistant professor.
|Awardees||Award Date||Honours / Awards / Prizes||Category|
|2015-05-01||Outstanding Reviewer award for Scripta Materialia: Scripta Materialia||Research Achievement|
|2013-09-01||Excellent Paper Award at 12th IUMRS International Conference On Advanced Materials: Chinese Materials Research Society||Research Achievement|
|Term Period||Position||Professional Societies|
|2006-present||Member||The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)|
|Spoken Language(s) (EN)||Spoken Language(s) (ZH)|
|Written Language(s) (EN)||Written Language(s) (ZH)|
Are You Missing Publications, Invited Lectures? Click Me.