The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Djurisic, Aleksandra
- Associate Dean, Faculty of Science
- Optical Properties of Wide Band Gap Materials Organic Optoelectronic Materials
- Optoelectronic Materials and Devices
- Mar 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.