The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Tsang, Peter Chiu Shun
- Clinical Dental Instructor
- Molecular methods for microbial identification and characterization.
- Oral biology of medically compromised patients.
- Clinical oral microbiology.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.