The HKU Scholars Hub is the institutional repository of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub strives to make HKU authors and their research very visible, with the goal of increasing all forms of collaboration.
Quick Search of The Hub for:
Dr Wong, Kenneth Kak Yuen
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.
- Jun 2014: Created pages for faculties, depts & centres cumulating research and statistics to each one
- May 2014: Created ORCID accounts for all HKU Professoriate staff.
- Mar 2014: Added "Invited Lectures & Keynote Speeches" to HKU ResearcherPages.