The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Quick Search of The Hub for:
Professor Zhang, Zhang-Jin
- Associate Director (Clinical Affairs), School of Chinese Medicine
- Honorary Professor
- Seeking novel psychotropic agents and developing effective treatment strategies from traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture against major psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety, cognitive disorders, drug addiction, and schizophrenia.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.
- Jun 2014: Created pages for faculties, depts & centres cumulating research and statistics to each one