The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Cheung, Kenneth Man Chee
- Jessie Ho Professorship in Spine Surgery
- Clinical Professor
- Professor, Chair of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Head, Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Aetiology of scoliosis and new treatment methods
- Genetics of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Molecular control of intervertebral disc degeneration
- Implant design and development
- Intervertebral disc regeneration and stem cell research
- Clinical interests: Scoliosis; Degenerative lumbar and cervical disorders; Osteoporotic spine fractures
- Apr 2017: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.