The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Tse, Hung Fat
- Professor, Chair of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Deputy Director of Institute of Cardiovascular Science and Medicine
- William M W Mong Professorship in Cardiology
- Clinical Professor
- Basic and clinical cardiac electrophysiology
- Novel non-pharmacological therapies, such as medical devices and gene-based approaches for cardiac arrhythmias
- Non-invasive assessment of cardiovascular system, such as vascular ultrasound, CT scan and MRI
- Cardiovascular regenerative medicine using gene-based and cell-based, including adult, embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells
- Apr 2017: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.