The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Chan, Michael Chi Wai
- Associate Professor
- Prophylactic and therapeutic drug trial against influenza virus infection
- Transepithelial migration, alveolar fluid clearance and protein permeability of alveolar epithelium during influenza virus infection
- In vitro and ex vivo culture of human upper, conducting and lower respiratory epithelium
- Cell biology, polarization and differentiation of human respiratory epithelial cells
- Tissue tropism of human and avian influenza virus in human
- Sialic acid receptors in human respiratory tract
- Virus and host interaction: viral replication competence, innate immune responses and apoptosis
- Lung injury, repair and regeneration of alveolar epithelium
- Mar 2019: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.