The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Lee, Tatia Mei Chun
- Founding Director of Laboratory of Neuropsychology
- Professor, Chair of Psychology
- May Professorship in Neuropsychology
- Honorary Professor
- Head, Department of Psychology
- Associate Director, Sau Po Centre on Ageing
- Associate Director, Centre on Behavioral Health within the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Neuroplasticity and neuro-cognitive recovery from brain pathologies
- Neural mechanisms underlying social cognitive affective functions and response regulation
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.