The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Sham, Pak Chung
- Chief of Internal Affairs
- Chair Professor in Psychiatric Genomics
- Scientific Staff of Genome Research Centre
- Clinical Chair Professor
- Suen Chi-Sun Professorship in Clinical Science and Professor: Chair of Psychiatric Genomics
- Director, Centre for Genomic Sciences
- Genetics and epidemiology of psychiatric disorders
- Statistical methodology for genetic and epidemiological studies
- Dec 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.
- Sep 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).