The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Gu, Jidong
- Associate Professor
- Environmental toxicology
- Bacterial metabolic pathways
- Environmental microbiology
- Plasmid biology of Vibrio species
- Biochemical processed of phytoremediation
- Microbial detoxification of pollutants
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.