The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Tsao, George Sai Wah
- Cancer cell biology
- Mitotic checkpoint dysregulation
- Cell immortalization and tumorigenesis
- Epstein-Barr virus biology
- Live cell imaging
- Chromosome instability
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Apr 2017: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.