The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Macfarlane, Duncan James
- Honorary Associate Professor
- Head of Service
- Acting Head for Centre for Sports and Exercise
- The control of ventilation during exercise and the measurement of exercise performance
- Investigations on the levels of habitual physical activity in children and the elderly and how the built environmement can affect activity levels
- Equipment and methodological issues required for precise physiological measurements and kinanthropometry
- Oct 2018: Report on the Sale of HKU Theses on Amazon and Other Websites.
- Oct 2018: Announcing the 2018 HKU's Top 1% Scientists.
- Sep 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).
- Jun 2018: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers (Update).