The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Lin, George Chu Sheng
- Institute Fellow
- Professor, Chair of Geography
- Social geography of China
- Urban and regional development in China
- Public policy and regional development
- Economic geography
- Hong Kong-Guangdong integration
- Transnationalism and Chinese diaspora
- Land property rights in China
- Apr 2017: HKU Theses On Amazon and Other Online Retailers.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.