The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Dr Yeung, Kelvin Wai Kwok
- Associate Professor
- Deputy Director of of Shenzhen Key Laboratory for Innovative Technology in Orthopaedic Trauma, The University of Hong Kong Shenzhen Hospital
- Deputy Master, Lap-Chee College, The University of Hong Kong
- Scoliosis, surgical correction for spinal deformities
- Osteoporotic fracture management by using biomaterial system approach
- Implant-related osteomyelitis
- Musculoskeletal tissue engineering
- 3D microenvironment
- Orthopaedic implant design and translation research
- Shape memory alloys for biomedical use
- Orthopaedic biodegradable materials
- Surface treatments for biomaterials
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.