The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Lu, William Weijia
- Ng Chun-Man Professorship in Orthopaedic Bioengineering
- Stem Cell Applications: MSC for Osteoporotic spinal fracture treatment & disc degeneration disease, MSC encapsulation using Goat and rabbit Model
- Biomaterials: Novel biomaterials development, bioactive bone cement fabrication and evaluations, Scaffold materials development, SMA Application, In vitro and in vivo biomaterials evaluation
- Biomechanics: Spinal Biomechanics, Cell and Hard tissue mechanical property evaluation and definition, Micro & Nano-Mechanics evaluation of abnormalities in structure and mechanical properties of the bone, Medical Implant biomechanical property evaluation; and sports biomechanics.
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.