The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU’s Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Quick Search of The Hub for:
Dr Lam, Wendy Wing Tak
- Associate Professor
- Doctor-patient communication
- Medical decision making
- Health behavioral research
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.
- Jun 2014: Created pages for faculties, depts & centres cumulating research and statistics to each one
- May 2014: Created ORCID accounts for all HKU Professoriate staff.