The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Irene Ng
- Head, Department of Pathology
- Director, Laboratory of Liver Cancer and Hepatitis Research
- Loke Yew Professorship in Pathology
- Clinical Professor
- Professor, Chair of Pathology
- Liver cancer - molecular genetics and cell signaling: Delineation of important cell signaling pathways
- Liver cancer - molecular genetics and cell signaling: Finding and characterizing new genes
- Jul 2016: The Hub adds Datasets. New deposit page coming soon.
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.