The HKU Scholars Hub is the current research information system of The University of Hong Kong. As a key vehicle of HKU's Knowledge Exchange Initiative, The Hub aims to enhance the visibility of HKU authors and their research, and to foster opportunities for collaboration.
Professor Zhang, Fuchun
- Honorary Professor
- Condensed Matter Theory, especially in Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Feb 2016: Updated to DSpace 5.2. Added global search capability under Quick Search tab.
- Jan 2016: The Hub is No. 1 in Asia and 41st worldwide, according to Webometrics.
- Apr 2015: Updated to DSpace 4.1, added mobile responsiveness.
- Oct 2014: Created Quick Searches on different types of researchers.