Adverse outcomes after palliative radiation therapy for uncomplicated spine metastases: Role of spinal instability and single-fraction radiation therapy Presented in abstract form as a poster presentation at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology, San Francisco, CA, Sept 14-17, 2014.
Discovery - Top 10
- 1306 li ka shing faculty of medicine
- 1210 department of clinical oncology
- 176 department of surgery
- 158 school of biomedical sciences
- 115 department of pathology
- 82 department of medicine
- 57 centre on behavioral health withi...
- 57 department of diagnostic radiology
- 57 department of psychiatry
- 57 faculty of social sciences