HKU ResearcherPage: Wong, YHI
- Networks of Collaboration
- External Relations
- University Responsibilities
Dr Ian Wong
(click to check for cognate researchers)
|Also Cited As:||
Loading... 130 0 20 0 false
- The use of various treatment modalities in age-related macular degeneration, polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy, myopic choroidal neovascularization, and central serous chorioretinopathy.
- The prevention and treatment of dry age-related macular degeneration.
- The use of high-density micropulse photocoagulation and ranibizumab in the treatment of diabetic macular edema.
- The use of internal tamponade in the treatment of retinal detachments.
- The designing of a novel macular buckle in the treatment of maculopathies.
- The use of various stains in assisting epiretinal/internal limiting membrane peeling.
Posterior Segment Imaging:
- The use of Enhanced Depth Imaging Optical Coherence Tomography (EDI OCT) in visualizing the choroid in various retinal pathologies.
- The in-vitro behavior of retinal pigment epithelium cells of Stargardt’s lineage.
- The use of Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) in replacement therapy for Stargardt’s Disease in mouse model.
Honours, Awards & Prizes
Loading... 180 0 20 0 false
Loading... 150 0 20 0 false