HKU ResearcherPage: Hao, Q
- External Relations
- University Responsibilities
- BSc (Physics), University of Science Technology of China (USTC), 1984.
- PhD (Physics), Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1988.
- Postdoc fellow, University of York (UK), 1988-1991.
- Postdoc fellow, Daresbury Laboratory & University of Liverpool (UK), 1991-1994.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Biophysics, De Montfort University (UK), 1994-2001.
- Director of Macromolecular Crystallography at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source MacCHESS Cornell University, USA, 2001-08
- Professor, Department of Physiology, University of Hong Kong, 2008 - present
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University, since 2011
Loading... 150 0 20 0 false